Soul Sisters Women's Program
The Soul Sisters Women’s Program is no longer
active. However, those interested in becoming more involved in the Isaiah 58 Ministries community through social activities,
please connect through our Soul Friends group.
While active, the Soul Sisters participated in many
- Lunch and Learn events with speakers from the local community speaking on important topics, including women’s health,
tenant rights, domestic violence, guardianship etc
- A bible study that was held every week to encourage personal and communal spiritual
days that were held monthly with women gathering to watch a variety of movies on many different topics and in a variety of
genres. Many of these films focus on women’s empowerment.
- Craft days that were planned throughout the year to get together, explore
their creative sides and build relationships.
- Family Fun Days/Picnics where women were invited to bring their families and enjoy great food, wonderful
fellowship and fun with their families and one another.
- Field trips were planned every month to allow the women to explore our wonderful city
and experience a variety of new and interesting places. Field trips have included:
The Missouri Botanical Gardens
The Missouri History Museum
The St. Louis Zoo
The Butterfly House