Isaiah 58 Ministries Food Pantry Guidelines
- The Food Pantry will be open Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday;
10am– 1pm, unless otherwise announced.
- Clients living in the Isaiah 58 Ministries service area (bordered by Chouteau, Kingshighway, Chippewa, and Jefferson), are eligible to receive one food bag, per household, per month.
- Clients living outside the service area may receive one emergency bag per
and will be directed to other pantries. year,
- All clients, regardless of area of residence, are welcome at Monday and Friday fresh food giveaways, and the first Wednesday of the month Mobile Market Wednesdays.
- Clients who do not follow behavior expectations will not be served and may be asked to leave.
These guidelines were reaffirmed by the Isaiah 58 Ministries Board of Directors on September 14, 2017.
Expectations for All Participants
Isaiah 58 Ministries strives to be a safe and welcoming place for all people who walk through our doors. In order to provide a safe space for every individual, we expect that all people (clients, volunteers, staff and others) will act according to these expectations:
- Respect the Isaiah 58 Ministries community
- Take only what you need
- Refrain from derogatory language and cursing
- Do not engage in verbal or physical aggression of any kind
- No alcohol or drugs should ever be brought onto or used on the premises
- Follow requests of staff members
- Be kind to one another
- Respect the specific rules of activities and areas (food pantry, fresh food giveaways, thrift store, etc.)
- Do not bring weapons onto the premises
- No sleeping on the premises
Individuals who do not follow these expectations may not be served and may be asked to leave the ministry immediately.
Isaiah 58 Service Area
Isaiah 58 Ministries is focused on serving a 6.5 square mile area bordered by Chouteau to the north, Jefferson to the east, Chippewa to the south and Kingshighway to the west.
All people, regardless of residence, are welcome to join us for our Fresh Food Distributions on Mondays and Fridays. See Services Page for more information about how to access our services.